Our services cover handling of the client’s current processes as of an agreement date; if needed, they can include dealing with any potential arrears or discrepancies in the presented scope of assignments.
The range of services
- making entries into accounts/tax revenue and expense ledger
- keeping VAT register
- preparing JPK VAT files and submitting them to a tax office
- preparing statistical reports and submitting them to a tax office
- keeping register of tangible fixed assets and intangible assets
- preparing tax returns and submitting them to a tax office
- preparing periodic statistical reports required by the National Bank of Poland
- preparing reports and analyses regarding the results of the current activities (including according to guidelines specified by a company’s Management Board/manager)
- preparing annual financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, statement of changes in equity, statement of cash flows, additional information)
- keeping register of tangible fixed assets and intangible assets.
Accounting services calculator
You can easily calculate the value of the service using our tool – accounting services calculator.
If you have questions – write to us and we will help you with any problem.