Privacy and Cookies Policy
Personal data processing related information
Personal data controller
The controller of your personal data is GWARANT FINANSE I KSIĘGOWOŚĆ Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with its registered office at ul. Kustronia 4, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under entry No. KRS 0000494617 and KANCELARIA BIEGŁEGO REWIDENTA GWARANT Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Kustronia 4, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under entry No. KRS 0000323635.
You can contact us with any personal data protection issues at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The purpose and legal basis of data processing
Your personal data are or may be processed:
- for the execution and performance of an agreement, including in order to properly provide a service, pursuant to Art. 6.1.b) of the General Data Protection Regulation
- for compliance with legal obligations to which the controller is subject, including in order to keep accounts and archive documentation, pursuant to Art. 6.1.c) of the General Data Protection Regulation
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller, including in order to protect the property and ensure the security of its employees, to defend itself against any potential claims or to pursue any potential claims, to handle a contact form, to enable payment services, for analytical and statistical purposes, pursuant to Art. 6.1.f) of the General Data Protection Regulation
- for the purposes of proper use of the website with electronic communication means, where such activities are conducted only based on received consent, pursuant to Art. 6.1.a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Categories of recipients
The controller is entitled to transfer your personal data to third parties for the purposes and to the extent necessary to properly and duly perform an agreement in force, i.e. to entities supporting the controller in its business activities: postal, courier, legal, consulting, private security and IT service providers, entities running payment activities (banks, financial institutions) and public authorities.
Transfers of personal data to third countries/international organisations
Personal data will not be transferred to any third countries/international organisations.
Personal data retention period
Personal data will be stored for the term of a concluded agreement, and following such a term, until any claims under the concluded agreement become time-barred. Personal data recorded in accounting documentation will be stored for the period specified in applicable laws, including tax regulations. Personal data processed based on consent will be stored until the consent is withdrawn.
Rights of data subjects
Subject to restrictions under the General Data Protection Regulation and other provisions of law, you have the right to request access to and the rectification or erasure of your personal data or the restriction of its processing, as well as the right to data portability, to object to its processing, and to withdraw your consent at any time in the case that the data are processed based on your consent.
Moreover, we hereby inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if in your opinion your personal data are processed in breach of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your personal data will not be used in automated decision-making, including profiling, and as in such, they will not produce any legal effects.
Voluntary or compulsory nature of personal data provision.
Except for cases where the provision of personal data is an obligation prescribed by law, the personal data are provided on a voluntary basis, but their provision might be necessary for the attainment of the aforementioned purposes.
If your data have been provided to the controller by our client/service provider of which you are an employee/associate, the personal data are or may be processed for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the controller related to the performance by the controller of an agreement between the controller and your employer/associate (Art. 6.1.f of the General Data Protection Regulation). The controller will process the following categories of your personal data: identification data (such as: name and surname) and contact data (such as: company e-mail address, phone number, function, position).
Personal data processing on the Website
- In connection with the use of the Website by its users, the controller collects their data to the extent necessary for the provision of particular offered services, and information on the users’ activity on the Website. The protection of private information of our Website’s users is an issue of utmost importance to us; therefore, we apply best efforts to make you feel safe when browsing our webpages.
- The controller applies particular care so that all of the personal data are processed in line with the purpose for which they have been collected, and so that they are used according to the scope of granted authorisations (consent) and lawful processing areas. The controller observes any applicable laws, in particular: the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000), the Act on Provision of Services by Electronic Means of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2016, No. 0, item 1030, as amended) and the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2016, No. 0, item 1489, as amended).
- The Website gathers information submitted voluntarily by the users.
If data are processed based on the consent of the Website’s users, the consent is given based on an explicit statement of a data subject, including through ticking a checkbox. Further, the Website can save information related to connection parameters such as: IP address and connection time, and save cookies on terminal equipment.
- The users’ personal data gathered in order to perform an agreement encompass a name and surname, address, NIP (Tax ID), e-mail address, phone number and any other data provided on a voluntary basis.
- It is possible to use the Website without providing your personal data. For each visit to the Website’s pages, the server saves only the server logs, such as the name of a requested file, IP address, request date and time, the volume of sent data and the IT services provider making the inquiry (access data), and it documents access to the Website.
- The controller offers an option of contacting it with the use of an electronic contact form. In order to submit an inquiry, the user needs to provide their personal data that will allow the controller to contact them and reply to the inquiry. The data are submitted on a voluntary basis, but their provision is required for an inquiry to be dealt with, and failure to provide the data results in the inability to reply to the inquiry.
- The personal data of the Website’s users are stored for a period not longer than the period necessary for the proper use of the Website or for the performance of an agreement. Following the lapse of the period, the data will be deleted from the Website, unless further processing i:
– necessary to pursue claims under an agreement;
– necessary for market research purposes and for analysing the users’ behaviour patterns and preferences, only with the user’s consent.
- The Website’s users have the right to request access to and rectification of their personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed, to request the update, modification, temporary or permanent discontinuation of processing, or erasure of their personal data, if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in breach of the Act or if they are already redundant for the attainment of a the purpose for which they have been collected; further, the users have the right to withdraw at any time their consent for the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes.
- The Website gathers information submitted voluntarily by its users. The Website can save information related to connection parameters such as: IP address and connection time, and save cookies on terminal equipment.
- Consent for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes may be withdrawn at any time by sending a notification to this effect to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Website’s users should undertake precautions in order not to disclose their personal data to any third parties while using and leaving the Website.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, that are stored on the terminal equipment of the Website’s users and are meant to facilitate the use of the Website’s webpages. Usually, the cookies contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time for which they are stored in the terminal equipment, and a unique number.
- On the Website, two major types of the cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the users’ terminal equipment until they log off, leave the webpage or shut down their software (a web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the users’ terminal equipment for a period specified in the cookies’ parameters or until they are removed by the user.
- We ask the users to voluntarily consent to the processing of the cookies consisting of storing information or gaining access to the information already stored on their telecommunications terminal equipment. The above consent is granted by using a button with a statement of consent for processing of the cookies or confirmation of acknowledgement of its terms. The consent may be withdrawn at any time. We process the cookies pursuant to Art. 173 of the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2016, No. 0, item 1489, as amended).
- In a number of cases, software used to browse websites (a web browser) by default allows for storing of the cookies on the users’ terminal equipment. The Website’s users can change cookies-related settings at any time. The settings can be changed in particular in such a manner so as to disable the automatic use of the cookies in a web browser’s settings or to report each instance when they are inserted in the equipment of the Website’s user. Detailed information on the options and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of the software (the web browser). The Website’s operator informs the users that restrictions in the use of the cookies can affect some functions available on the Website’s webpages.
- The Website uses Google. Request for proposal – audit |GWARANT Biuro Rachunkowe i Podatkowe Kancelaria Biegłego
- Our offices are reliability, modernity and professional approach to every problem, even the most complicated. Our motto is business partnership, and our priority is customer success. Our customers have appreciated this, as evidenced by references.Using the Service involves sending queries to the server where the site is stored. Each such query is recorded in the server logs. The logs include, among other things, the IP address, date and time of the server, information about the Internet browser and operating system. Logs are saved and stored on the server. The data recorded in the logs are not used to identify a specific person using the Website, but are only used to keep statistics and provide supporting material for the administration of the Website. The data contained in the logs are not transferred to other entities, except to persons authorized to administer the server.