Our services cover handling of the client’s current processes as of an agreement date; if needed, they can include dealing with any potential arrears or discrepancies in the presented scope of assignments.
The range of services is defined below:
- making entries into accounts/tax revenue and expense ledger
- keeping VAT register
- preparing JPK VAT files and submitting them to a tax office
- preparing statistical reports and submitting them to a tax office
- keeping register of tangible fixed assets and intangible assets
- preparing tax returns and submitting them to a tax office
- preparing periodic statistical reports required by the National Bank of Poland
- preparing reports and analyses regarding the results of the current activities (including according to guidelines specified by a company’s Management Board/manager)
- preparing annual financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, statement of changes in equity, statement of cash flows, additional information)
- keeping register of tangible fixed assets and intangible assets.
The range of services may be extended with additional services, significant for the client’s enterprise, such as:
- drafting an accounting policy, including a company’s chart of accounts (applicable to entities keeping accounting books)
- drafting an accounting vouchers workflow instruction
- drafting transfer pricing documentation
- preparing additional reports, instructions or procedures when needed and as suggested by a company’s management/manager)
- representing the client’s interests during inspections by authorities competent to control business entities to the extent covered with this proposal (based on a granted power of attorney).
In our work, we focus on the detailed analysis of documents; in the case of any discrepancies or changes in tax regulations, we inform a person indicated by the client accordingly.
Our clients have free use of the iFaktury24 software allowing for the swift and safe issue of sales documents and the submission thereof to our office by electronic means. The benefits of such a solution:
- above-average work ergonomics
- user-friendly interface
- swift issue of commercial documents
- 24h access from any computer via a web browser